Senior Executive Account Manager, Strategy and Production
The Noah Schultz Company
Where You Will Work
The Noah Schultz Company is a diversified media and technology conglomerate with ventures integrating business strategy, design, technology, content production, communications, management and philanthropy based in New York City. Guided by the vision of it’s namesake founder, The Noah Schultz Company combines creativity, the ability to engage with global audiences, and a renown reputation as an architect of the brands of tomorrow which enables it’s unmatched expertise in building forward-thinking, twenty-first century businesses.
How You Contribute
The Noah Schultz Company is seeking a full-time Senior Executive Account Manager to work hand-in-hand with our Strategy, Design, and Client Relations teams to coordinate the end-to-end production of client projects, as well as to maintain and grow an individual clientele.
Who You Are
- Bachelors or similar degree within the fields of marketing, advertising, business development, etc.
- Four or more years of client relations experience within a marketing agency working across numerous teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- A motivated individual willing to go the extra mile.
- Ability to multitask across numerous projects at a single time.
- A strong understanding of the practices, trends, and evolvement of the digital design/marketing landscape, and the ability to relay that knowledge within strategical planning and everyday work.
- A strong understanding of the trends, abilities, and processes of digital media creation, including website design, film production, photography, print design, social media marketing, etc.
- Prior experience in internal team management—efficiently leading cross-team collaboration.
What You Will Do
- Build, grow and maintain an individual clientele.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies to existing clients.
- Serve as the primary point of contact of client accounts.
- Strategize strong and effective marketing/advertising plans based on client needs.
- Proactively facilitate conversation between Strategy, Design and Production teams to drive the end-to-end production of client projects.
- Plan, coordinate and execute client projects at every step of the way — both internally and externally.
- Help retain and grow client relationships.
- Pitch big ideas, course changes, and strategy direction personally.
- Meet and exceed revenue expectations.
- Manage and evaluate financial accounts to ensure the internal and external budgets are met.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and suggest adoption where appropriate.
- Represent our company at social and networking functions.
- Present concepts, updates, and results to clients and internal leadership with appropriate recommendations to improve performance.
|Location||New York, NY|